Natural Light

Technical examinations were initially carried out by the Museo Nacional del Prado in Madrid in 2014.

Share
wide image
Portrait of woman with beanie, by Grace Hilty

wide image
A portrait by Anh Tuan To

I won’t lie, Michigan’s UP wasn’t always on my travel list. I had heard about its flawless beauty but as a vegan, I thought I would starve in a land that prides itself on its hunting prowess. Dining amongst horned and furry trophies just didn’t appeal to me.

This usually indicates natural lighting from outside that lights up a room through a window.

This gesture of love is too sweet for words, with adorable little waiters tripping over themselves to help and watching me eat each bite with pride on their faces.

Let’s breakfast in bed, shall we?

Let’s be honest, though; there IS a downside to this Mother’s Day tradition, and I’m not the only woman to perceive it. In recent lurking on popular women’s forums, I picked up on underlying grievances at having to exchange a short period of relaxing and pampering for cold eggs and a messy kitchen to face after having dressed.

Post a Comment